What could cause pain at the back part of the ankle?
User rating for this question
I am getting pain at the back part of my left ankle severely many times a day. When there is a long gap of me standing or walking etc.
Posted Tue, 31 Dec 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 12 hours later
Brief Answer: Change the foot wear Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Sometimes with ill-fitted foot wear you can get pain in the back of the ankle. Also do regular exercise which helps to maintain the muscle and tendon health. Apply Diclofenac gel if the pains too severe. Regards,
Follow-up: What could cause pain at the back part of the ankle? 2 hours later
Thanks Dr XXXXXXX I will go with your advice of changing the footwear soon. Have a nice day ahead.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 18 hours later
Brief Answer: You are welcome Detailed Answer: Thanks for using this service. Regards,
People also viewed
- Sprained back muscle and numb foot
- Having lower back pain what could be the cause
- Stent pre med dental
- Child having back pain what could be causing this
- Sysmptoms of a stress fracture in back
- Symptoms of hyperthyroidism worse in morning?
- Swollen glands at back of knee
- What could cause bleeding and lower back pain
- What is lucozine in the urine
- Back pain doing exercise what could the cause be
- Does crystal meth cross your eyes or vision
- Can gas make ur back hurt
- Wavy lines after scleral buckle surgery
- Grinding noise from my back and hip
- What could cause severe cramps and back pain