What could be the cause of sore throat, stuffy runny nose, cough and sore muscles?

I have a sore throat, sore muscles, Stuffy nose, some times runny, Bad caugth, Mucas is what comes out in my caugths
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 26 minutes later

You seem to have a sinusitis and chest infection. You need to see a doctor, get an xray chest to rule out pneumonia. You will also need to take antibiotics for at least 7 days and cough medication. Some basic blood tests are also needed like complete blood count, esr, sputum analysis. I suggest you see your physician soon.

Meanwhile you can take menthol inhalation,bromhexine cough syrup and cough lozenges to sooth your throat. However,only this will not do. You will need antibiotics after procuring prescription from the local doctor.