What could be the cause of liver damage?

I am concerned about liver damage.
Posted Sat, 6 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 55 minutes later
Hi there, thanks for asking. Obesity is a risk factor for liver damage. You should try not to be overweight (at least to have a BMI less than 27 or 28).
You should also not to take a pain killer medication (like tylenol) or many other medications out of doctor's prescription regularly.
It is also recommended that alcohol consumption be limited for the sake of liver. Many people who drink more than 7 beers a week will find fatty liver which is the first stage of more significant issues for the liver and body.
I wish you a very good health.
Follow-up: What could be the cause of liver damage? 1 hour later
That is a form response that I could have from many sources. Did you actually look at my answers? I do not accept this as a qualified answer.
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 3 hours later
Hi again, Please provide for me more information about your health in order to help me know more about it. Then I can answer you more specifically.
Thanks for your patience.