What could be the cause for warm body without fever?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
Hi, I feeling my forehead hot and feeling like fever. But whenever i check my body temperature...its coming between 96 to 97.5. Its happening with me from last 2 years. Also it increases after breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Posted Mon, 23 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Arun 2 hours later
Brief Answer: It could be dehydration or thyroid Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing to health Care magic. Feeling of warmth with normal body temperature can indicate hypertension or thyroid problem. You need to get tested for those. Try increasing liquid intake and see if that helps. Regards Dr Arun