What could be the cause for warm body without fever?
User rating for this question
Hi, I feeling my forehead hot and feeling like fever. But whenever i check my body temperature...its coming between 96 to 97.5. Its happening with me from last 2 years. Also it increases after breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Posted Mon, 23 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Arun 2 hours later
Brief Answer: It could be dehydration or thyroid Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing to health Care magic. Feeling of warmth with normal body temperature can indicate hypertension or thyroid problem. You need to get tested for those. Try increasing liquid intake and see if that helps. Regards Dr Arun
People also viewed
- What causes vomiting and body chill with fever
- Aspiration pneumonia from post nasal drip
- What could be the cause for warm body without fever
- Aspiration pneumonia related to the heart attack
- Kerosene aspiration pneumonia in pediatric
- What causes extreme body heat with no fever
- Is headache a side effect of crinone?
- What are the side effects of dovobet?
- Warm body temperature but no fever
- What are the side effects of cytra-k?
- Can i take aspirin and atorvastatin
- Aspirin capsules ecosprin av75
- Is nightmares a side effect of cipro?
- Warm body no fever symptoms
- Is confusion a side effect of edarbi?