What could be the cause for premature ejaculation?

hi doctor im 29, and i just started having sex for the past two year, initially i goes up to 4 shot with full of satisfaction,, but it it seems very bad , by the first time itself its coming out very fast, when my penis touches the body of the women the sperm comes out without even insert into the female organ, when i wants to try the next time, it takes me very long time and i am very much concerned about it pls assist me wht to do
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 34 minutes later
Brief Answer: Its normal in the begining Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Based on your history I suspect you to have premature ejaculation. There are many causes for the same. Most common amongst is the anxiety and fear of performance. Psychological causes like depression and stress are second in line to cause such problems. Premature ejaculation can also be caused by a variety of medical conditions, such as thyroid disorders, a prostate or urethra infection, abnormal ejaculatory system reflex activity, nervous system damage from surgery or trauma or abnormal hormone or brain chemical levels. I suggest you to consult a Sexologist who can counsel and examine you and identify the exact cause for the problem and suggest a right treatment. Meanwhile you can follow some techniques which may help like: 1) Masturbating a few hours before you expect to have sex and concentrating on other methods of sexual pleasure for a certain period of time to remove any pressure one may feel about having sex. 2) Kegel exercises 3) Squeeze technique : gently squeeze the end of the penis just below the head for a few moments until the urge goes away. 4) Lignocaine jelly : An anesthetic cream applied directly to the penis can help some men prolong ejaculation. Regards,
Follow-up: What could be the cause for premature ejaculation? 20 hours later
Thank u doctor .. Whenever I want to have sex I am little tensed .. And I am In Dubai can u suggest me Any sexologist here .. That will be great ..
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 days later
Brief Answer: You are welcome Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing back. You can consult the doctor, the details of contact or below in the link. WWW.WWWW.WW Regards,