What could be the cause for getting pain in testicles?

Sep 2013

hi, I am sometimes getting pain in my testicles. specially during end of day or just b4 sleep.
Posted Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Testicles pain. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX. Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum. I would come up with these possibilities for this testicles pain, these includes. 1 Epididmo-orchitis , this is the most common cause of pain in both testicles due to mild degree infection.Diagnosis can be confirmed by physical examination by a physician as well as blood examination for C B C and E SR .As pain is on both side so any chronic infection ( including tuberculosis ) may be the reason. 2 The 2nd reason may be hydrocele in its initial stage .Diagnosis can be confirmed by physical examination as well ultrasound of both testis . 3 Exertion ,due to long standing or tight underwear may be the reason of such as I have noted in my so many patient . 4 varicocele and tumor are other reasons but usually in these diseases pain is only on one side and localized . Crossed legged sitting is another reason of such pain so be attentive about this. In my opinion first of all keep in mind about underwear , sitting , exertion reasons. Deal as above mentioned . Hope this information will be helpful for you. Further any question I will reply in follow up. Good luck. Dr. HET