What could be the cause and treatment for sore wart?

I have this thing that appears to be a wart but not sure if it is. I have it abou 8months now. I tried wart freeze spray about 4 times but no use! I tried scraping it out with tweezers a few time but its sore
Posted Mon, 30 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Hyper granulated tissue Detailed Answer: Hi much for this query. I have reviewed the images. This represents hypergranulation tissue. This is an exaggerated growth of normal cell in an attempt to multiply and replace the lost tissue. This is best managed with repeated cauterization using silver nitrate. I will suggest that you meet and mention this to your treating doctors who would guide you through this process. It is clearly not a wart and please do not get worried about it being a wart. I hope this helps. I wish you well and thank you so much for using our services. If you should need more information. please feel free to ask me. Thanks. Dr. Ditah,MD.