What causes water coming from ear?

ENT Specialist
hi,there is a regular issue now days little water comes from my ear and when in morning i use ear bud it water get soaked ,what would be the problem
Posted Sat, 14 Dec 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: otitis media Detailed Answer: Hi Mam, I have gone through your query and medical history. It suggests that you may be suffering from the otitis media. In our patients I advised 1. Antibiotic ear drop. 2. Systemic antibiotic such as ciprofloxacin. 3. Nasal and systemic decongestant. 4. Avoid putting water, ear bud and oil in the ear to prevent infection. For better diagnosis and management consult ENT specialist. If you have any doubt , I will be available for your query.