What causes vomiting,apetite loss,headaches and depression when on birth control pills?

Mar 2013
Hello, For he past week I have just stated the pill from having the injections contraception for the past year. The the past 3 days I have been feeling really sick the the stomach with vomiting and Loss of appetite around 1-3pm with headaches and I feel like one minute I'm happy and the next I'm feeling really low and sad. Today my stomach has lasted being sore and sick till the evening and keep me from sleeping. I just feel horrible! Can you please help?
Posted Tue, 4 Mar 2014 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 2 hours later
Brief Answer: EXPLAINED BELOW Detailed Answer: Hello THanks for writing to us with your health concern. The symptoms are common while switching a method of birth control. You should wait for a day or two to see if the symptoms clear. Meanwhile, rest, have plenty of fluids, and take an Aspirin for the headache. If it does not pass off, or gets unbearable, please visit the ER. It could be a stomach infection too. All the best. Please feel free to revert .