What causes unusual periods with less bleeding?
User rating for this question
i got married on december 9th....... my period date 13... but it started two days before...... it is unusual with less bleeding...
Posted Fri, 31 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: Rule out pregnancy, if persist get local examinati Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX... Welcome to healthcare magic. The small bleeding may be due to implantation bleeding, a sign of pregnancy. You should rule out pregnancy with the Home urine pregnancy kit. If there is negative test for pregnancy repeat the same after 5days.If no pregnancy then you need not worry, it may be the result of stress related hormonal turmoil and will resolve by itself. But if it persists then you should consult a local gynaecologist there can be local internal lesion like a rent, polyp or other less common conditions. I hope the advise will be helpful for you.
Follow-up: What causes unusual periods with less bleeding? 24 hours later
thank u ......
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Take care Detailed Answer: Hello, Thank you for your feedback. Take care
People also viewed
- Severe indigestion with left wrist pain
- What causes unusual periods with less bleeding
- Itchy flakey vulva
- Indigestion lump in throat
- What causes rectal bleeding prior to periods
- What causes heavy period bleeding
- Passing uterine fibroids
- Started bleeding after periods what could be causing this
- Pain low left side indigestion
- Neck and chest sore from endometriosis
- Sijarian delivery
- Nightime indigestion jaw
- Precautions during menstrual cycle
- What is the cause of heavy bleeding during periods
- Indigestion and misses period