What causes swelling and pain on perineum?
User rating for this question
It's never happened before, but I have sex area times a day, and finally yesterday I noticed a little swelling and pain on my perineum. The frequency of sex has increased 10fold from what it used to be. What to do?
Posted Thu, 13 Mar 2014 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: EXPLAINED BELOW Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. IT could be plain abrasion and irritation due to vigorous and frequent intercourse. That seems to be the most obvious reason. Use lubrication during intercourse. If possible, refrain for a few days till you get relieved, and then start out gently. Have hot Sitz bath ( soak in a tub of lukewarm water ) atleast 5 - 6 times per day. Apply aloe vera gel locally. Cold ice compresses also will help. All the best. Please feel free to discuss further.
People also viewed
- What is the cause of swollen perineum
- What causes pain and tenderness in perineum afte fever
- Cold feet and pregnancy gender
- Heart feels ice cold
- What std makes you feel hungry alot
- Peeing alot could i have herpes
- Genital warts alot of farting
- Peeing alot could i have an std
- What causes swelling and pain on the perineum
- Feel cold and omiting
- Fever hotswollen legs cold feet tinnitus
- What causes pain in perineum
- Sulphur allergies rash on penis
- Pot make you feel cold
- Perineum pain causes