What causes semen leakage?

i have semen realease problem every day i see a drop of semen released on my underwear , my penis size has shirnked coz of over mastubation i am wondering what medication can help.
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Masturbation not harmful, enjoy it without guilt. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress. Important aspects of your query are: • 27 year old male • Complaints of: worry related to masturbation and semen leak Some people have many wrong ideas about masturbation - that it causes ill effects on health like nervous weakness, reduced energy, etc or sexual problems like impotence in the future and small penis size. All this is not true and these are just myths and misconceptions originated due to quacks advertisements on road sides and non scientific magazines. Masturbation is not harmful for health and more than 80% man and woman masturbate in some point of the time. Semen never stored in body. In person who do not masturbate, it passed in urine or came out by night fall. In present situation if you are not masturbating more than 5-6 times per week than there is no problem. If you are masturbating more even then it is not harmful but it is better to decrease the frequency of it. Even past history of excessive masturbating does not affect patient condition or penis size, but if you have guilt then it can increase your worry related to penis size and sexual performance anxiety. Soiling of underwear by semen: In person who is sexually excited or had sexual dreams (usually not remembered) pass lubricant for anticipated sexual activity, which is a normal phenomenon. There is no need to worry about this also. Final message: do not worry and enjoy masturbation whenever you do it without any guilt. I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups. Wish you good health. Regards,