Ask a Urologist   »  

What causes red itchy dots and white stuff on foreskin?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016
Excellent

Urologist
Question
Hi i am having red dots itchy and some white stuff after i wash it. It feel like burning just the head.and tip of the foreskin. Foreskin retractable and the meatus isnt inflamed, but a week ago didnt happpen that i wash it 2 a day and yesterday only wash it once, I got soaked wet last night due to the rain. Had happen before the same thing due to fact applying a new soap that i used. So i chabged the soap so the sympton disappear until now, help please FYI negative in HIV and any other std
Posted Thu, 19 Dec 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: It could be Ballano Posthatitis. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have infection of glans penis and foreskin.(Ballano-Posthatitis). I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem 1) Did you have unprotected sex before getting these symptoms ? 2) Are you Diabetic? It looks to be due to infection of Glans and foreskin . Since Ballano- Posthatitis is a presenting symptoms in diabetes please get your blood sugar levels test on empty stomach and 2 hours after lunch to rule our diabetes. Please take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefotaxime along with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily and topical antibiotic ointment like Neosporin twice daily.. Ensure to clean your genitals with warm water twice daily. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you . Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: What causes red itchy dots and white stuff on foreskin? 1 hour later
Yes I did have unprotected sex and I am not Diabetic Is it curable? Am I going tk have this for the rest of my life?

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 4 hours later
Brief Answer: It will get cured with treatment Detailed Answer: hello Thanks for follow up. It is Ballano-Posthatitis due to unprotected sex. Please continue taking medicines I have suggested in my reply earlier. It will get cured completely and will not have any problem in future. Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: What causes red itchy dots and white stuff on foreskin? 6 hours later
How do I apply the nwosporin?

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Apply Gently after washing Glans Penis. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for follow up. Wash the genitals with warm water and apply Neosporin gently .The tube has a pinpoint nozzle for application. Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: What causes red itchy dots and white stuff on foreskin? 12 hours later
Ho The antibiotic how many pills por days and for how long?

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Antibiotic for 10 days. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for follow up. Take antibiotics twice daily for 10 days. Get a written prescription from your doctor for the antibiotics. Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.