What causes recuuring severe abdominal pain despite removal of gall bladder stones?

Rheumatologist
Question
RESPECTED SIR I DON'T KNOW ENGLISH WELL . KINDLY UNDERSTAND AND GIVE ME YOUR VALUBLE SUGGESTIONS. SIR TWO MONTHS BACK I SUFFERED FROM SEVERE LOWER ABDOMINAL PAIN.WHEN I WAS SUFFERING FROM THAT PAIN MY TOTAL STOMACH BECOME VERY TIGHT AND VERY PAINFUL FOR A LITTLE MOVE ALSO. THEN MY FAMILY DOCTOR SUGGESTED TO CT SCAN AND DECIDED THERE ARE MULTIPLE STONES IN GALL BLADDER AND TO REMOVE IMMEDIATELY. OPERATION DONE SUCCESSFULLY. AFTER ONE MONTH AGAIN I SUFFERED WITH SAME PROBLEM TILL TODAY. WHEN I GET THAT PAIN THEY ARE GIVING VOVERAN AMPLE. YESTERDAY MY DOCTOR SUSPECTED THIS PROBLEM WILL OCCUR EVEN THOUGH INFECTION IN INTESTINE ALSO. CAN YOU SUGGEST ME WHY THESE PROBLEM REPEATED.
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 in Abdominal Pain

Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking in to your query it is very difficult to tell you the cause because multiple conditions can give rise to acute abdomen . What history you are giving is suggestive of peritonitis . In this physical examination plays an important role as during palpation of abdomen you can locate the underlying structure from which pain is coming . Still looking at whole scenario pancreatitis must be ruled out . A serum Amylase , lipase are highly suggestible . A USG abdomen needs to be repeated immediately to look for the cause . Only after determination of cause treatment can be suggested . Take care. Dr. Shruti