What causes premature ejaculation and can circumcision help?

Hi my age is 33 year married, my penis is same as shown in URL!/penis-image-15 I am suffering from premature ejeculation.(Since child hood) There could be any possibility that i think the reason for the same is foreskin, which is the skin that covers the tip of the penis, due to which my penis top is sensitive. Circumcision is possible in this age , it can help to reduce prmature ejeculation . Please find the photo of my penis and see third photo where when i removed my for skin it very sensitive pink color has been appears.
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2014 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Premature ejaculation is usually psychological Detailed Answer: Hi there, Thanks for your query. Premature ejaculation has nothing to do with foreskin or circumcision. The reasons are mostly psychological, such as, lack of self-confidence, unfounded apprehensions, baseless myths, fear about your inability to satisfy your partner; fear of being taunted; or, underlying mental stress. The secret to a mutually enjoyable and satisfying sex, is to GO SLOW. Spend adequate time in foreplay; continue with foreplay till your sex partner is completely aroused sexually and about to reach climax. That is the right time to go in for intercourse. That way, both partners will have an orgasm and therefore be sexually satisfied. Quite often, the male gets fully aroused prematurely, out of sheer excitement and thereby, has difficulty in controlling himself from ejaculating. If that occurs, simply divert your mind to some unrelated incident, which will curb your desire to ejaculate. Lastly, regain your confidence, drive away your unfounded fears and apprehensions, feel confident of your sexual ability and, above all, convince yourself that you have no sexual problem of premature ejaculation. By following the "Rules of successful sex' as mentioned above, both partners will derive great sexual satisfaction, which will give a great boost to your self-confidence. Hope I have addressed to your concerns to your complete satisfaction and you find my response helpful and informative. I will be happy to answer further queries, if any. Take care, Dr. Rakesh Karanwal
Follow-up: What causes premature ejaculation and can circumcision help? 16 hours later
Thanks for your clarification. I think i don't have most of the above problem as stated by you. Can you prescribe some medicine for the same as i am suffering since long time and as i have tried GO SLOW method and sufficient time for Foreplay but sometime , without in fore play itself premature ejaculation will happens reason may be over anxiety. Please advice
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 4 hours later
Brief Answer: There is no FULLY effective medical treatment. Detailed Answer: Hi there, Nice hearing back from you. Almost 90% cases of premature ejaculation have psychological reasons. Since you have possible psychological problems, further evaluation is required. You may therefore get certain investigations done and try the following treatment:- 1. Firstly, get Blood Testosterone and Prolactin tests done and intimate me the reports. 2. Start with Escitalopram 10mg daily after dinner for 15 days; thereafter, increase the dose to 10mg TWICE daily. Please note that the effect will be observed only AFTER three weeks. 3. You may also try using a combination of Lidocaine 2.5% + Prilocaine 2.5% ointment. Apply approx., 1" long strip of cream evenly over the penis and put on a condom, about 30 minutes BEFORE sexual intercourse. You may remove the condom just before sex. The cream is effective only in some cases, but is worth trying. There is no other treatment for your problem. If you don't find relief after 6-8 weeks of taking Escitalopram, an alternative drug can be tried. Take care, Dr. Rakesh Karanwal