What causes pain in the left side of back?

ENT Specialist
I am having pain in the left side of my back, not really lower back, higher than that
Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Sharma 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Go to emergency room Detailed Answer: Hello, Left side lower back pain mostly could be because of acidity or stomach problem. But you being diabetic the heart problem can not be ruled out without examination. In diabetic people there are chances of silent angina. You should go to emergency room or call the ambulance and get examined by getting Electrocardiogram to get the heart illness ruled out. In doubt do reply.