What causes pain in teeth and gums?
User rating for this question
Hello doctor, Actually my lower bottom teeth are aching....the pain is below the gum area..
Posted Tue, 31 Dec 2013 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 24 hours later
Brief Answer: Could be due to gum recession. Detailed Answer: Hello and welcome. The cause for pain in the lower bottom teeth could be many,like gum recession,decay,pocket formation etc. Therfore to suggest better in this regard I need few details. 1.Do you have bleeding gums in upper or lower jaw? 2.Does your tooth /teeth shake upon touch also called as loose tooth? 3.Please watch very closely and see in the mirror if the gum covering your teeth has gone down(recession).? 4.Any change in co lour in your lower teeth? 5.Have you got any treatment done on any of your lower teeth previously please mention? Awaiting your response. Thanks. Take care.
People also viewed
- Does provera make you sleepy
- What causes pain in teeth and gums
- Does prozac make you sleepy
- What can make a preson smell
- Waxing makes my vagina saggy
- White patch gums fungus
- Newborn white gum
- Red patch in middle of tongue
- What could cause pain at the bottom of gums
- What causes painful swollen and numb gum
- Can menthol cause teeth and gum pain
- What causes red spots on gums and tooth pain
- Why does seman make by skin red
- Ornof manufacture
- Tingling tongue metallic taste