What causes pain in sole of feet aggravated by walking?

General Surgeon
I suffered from typhoid in XXXXXXX 2011 & then suddenly in Feb 2011 i got jaundice and according to MRI report my Gall Bladder was contracted & the pericholecystic region has edema and the total thickness of this edema along with GB wall was 12mm. After treatment it was cured but After that my bottom feet started paining continuously & got hypertension normally its 180/120 & pulse is low i.e. from 58-64. Now i have gone for some blood test and my thyroid is increased which 3 times of the normal value. There is no sign of increased heart rate, loss of weight, excessive sweating, anxiety & agitation, weight loss, fatigue, tremor, & increased bowel movements. Kindly suggest me a treatment for foot paining, thyroid & hypertension.
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Kindly provide detail of investigation report Detailed Answer: Hi Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Dear XXXX Pain in sole of feet aggravated by walking is likely to be plantar fascitis. Diagnosis is confir med by demonstration of point tenderness at insertion of fascia that is at the heel aspect of sole. Hot water fomentation and analgesic like piroxicam can provide the much needed relief. I would suggest you to get back to me with the complete investigation report including thyroid profile. It would be more helpful in advising further. Wishing you a very happy and healthy life. Take care Best Regards Dr Deepak Kishore MBBS, MS, MCH Consultant Surgeon