What causes pain above his right eyebrow and down the right side of his nose?
User rating for this question
My 15 year old son has pain above his right eyebrow and down the right side of his nose - the area is sensitive to the touch and painful if pressed - there does not appear to be any lump or swelling in the area - should I be concerned
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: Inflammatory lesion Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your query; it suggests that your son may be suffering from the inflammatory lesion. In such cases in my patients I would advice 1. Proper antibiotic such as combination of the amoxicillin and Clavulinic acid. 2. Anti inflammatory and analgesic. 3. Also Hot fomentation. Better to consult the ENT specialist for better diagnosis and management. Wish your son good health.
People also viewed
- Is body aches or pain a side effect of glimepiride/rosiglitazone?
- Causes of eyebrow pain
- Raising eyebrows causes pain
- Rinoclenil nasal spray effective
- Effects of tonsillitis operation on pubertyfertility
- What are the side effects of hydrochlorothiazide and propranolol?
- Tonsillitis effects on heart
- How to remove steroid effect
- Tetra pak side effect
- Is swelling in the legs and ankles a side effect of indomethacin?
- What causes pain in the eyebrow bone
- Pain on eyebrow swollen cause
- Is swelling of the feet or lower legs a side effect of dexedrine?
- Is upper right abdominal or stomach pain a side effect of keppra?
- What causes nerve pain in eyebrow