What causes pain above his right eyebrow and down the right side of his nose?

ENT Specialist
My 15 year old son has pain above his right eyebrow and down the right side of his nose - the area is sensitive to the touch and painful if pressed - there does not appear to be any lump or swelling in the area - should I be concerned
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: Inflammatory lesion Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your query; it suggests that your son may be suffering from the inflammatory lesion. In such cases in my patients I would advice 1. Proper antibiotic such as combination of the amoxicillin and Clavulinic acid. 2. Anti inflammatory and analgesic. 3. Also Hot fomentation. Better to consult the ENT specialist for better diagnosis and management. Wish your son good health.