What causes neck pain on both sides and headache in lower back skull area?
User rating for this question
neck pain both sides and headache lower back skull area. no comfortable posistion.
Posted Fri, 31 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Follow a healthy lifestyle Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to us It's not uncommon in young people like yourself to have these neck pains. These as you might have figured out are posture related. Though self limiting, it need not be underestimated. You seem to follow a healthy lifestyle, which is favourable. All you need to do is correct your posture habits, like appropriate neck position while working on computer, avoiding pillow while sleeping, or while making sudden movements. I assure you this discomfort will go away unless you do something to aggravate it in your routine. That may also include the yoga you do, and you should consider suspending it until the pain goes away completely. You can gradually resume them and even do neck isometric exercises, which you can learn from a physiotherapist near you. Do not self medicate, or need not take prescribed medications atall unless absolutely necessary. Rest is the trick here, and specific aforesaid exercises are your only long term insurance. You may benefit from hot fomentation and frequent stretch breaks at work. Hope this helps you. Let me know if you have any more concern. Wishing you good health... Regards.
People also viewed
- Tibia bone fracture infection in the surgical parts suggestion
- What causes back neck pain with headache
- Vein spasms and bruising
- Back and rib pain after having sex nausea
- Back of neck pain headache diarrhea
- Neck pain at left back side
- Neck pain mri scan done suggestion
- People brushing their hair
- Neck pain lower back pain
- Fluctuating hemoglobin advised bone marrow any other treatment option
- Light headedness while brushing yoyr teeth
- Strep throat brush teeth kids
- What causes persistent back and neck pain
- Sudden unexplained bruising on waist
- Hip pain after doing strenuous work