What causes mouth ulcer?
User rating for this question
In mouth from more than month ulcer is coming. For that I avoid heat generating food, but no use. Even I dont know reason of it. I asked on doctor, he gave me medicine but it affect for some period of time, after that its start again. Can you tell me cause of Ulcer?
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: general illhealth Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX The cause for your ulcer are many. The most probable is your general ill health. Whenever a person's immunity is low, or the general health is not good, he tends to develop mouth ulcers. I agree that when you take medicine, it goes away only to return back in some time again. So, you must work on improving your general health. For this, I suggest you to take multivitamin supplements like Tablet Cobadex CZS daily one tablet for a minimum of 3 months. You must take more of vegetables, fruits like oranges, tomatoes, dry fruits, sweet lime, XXXXXXX on a daily basis to improve your general health. You should be fine soon. Take care!
People also viewed
- Amigdalitis over the counter medication
- What causes chronic mouth ulcers
- Blockage in heart no pain want diet chart
- What can cause mouth ulcers
- Have exacerbations with unexplained bruising itching on upper thighs suggestions
- Excessive hair amenorhoea excessive sweating
- Recurrent urinary infection done ultrasound prescribed trimethroprim help
- What causes multiple mouth ulcers
- Marvelon causing mouth ulcers
- Done follicular study have periods normal history of failed conception
- What causes mouth ulcers in babies
- Amdien nose bleed
- Pain in wrisy amd palm
- Disable and had tests done what are the findings
- Ambehalad for insect bite