What causes mouth ulcer?

In mouth from more than month ulcer is coming. For that I avoid heat generating food, but no use. Even I dont know reason of it. I asked on doctor, he gave me medicine but it affect for some period of time, after that its start again. Can you tell me cause of Ulcer?
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: general illhealth Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX The cause for your ulcer are many. The most probable is your general ill health. Whenever a person's immunity is low, or the general health is not good, he tends to develop mouth ulcers. I agree that when you take medicine, it goes away only to return back in some time again. So, you must work on improving your general health. For this, I suggest you to take multivitamin supplements like Tablet Cobadex CZS daily one tablet for a minimum of 3 months. You must take more of vegetables, fruits like oranges, tomatoes, dry fruits, sweet lime, XXXXXXX on a daily basis to improve your general health. You should be fine soon. Take care!