What causes lower pain with pain in vaginal area?

lower back pain..but pain in vaginal area...when urinating no pain but at end of flow a feeling almost like an orgasm but not really morning when first urinate an obnoxious odor like when on menses...just started after last menses...any suggestions?
Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam , Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into the problem I will like to tell you that whatever symptoms you are telling are vague but still it seems that you can be having Pelvic inflammatory disease . It can give rise to both low back ache and obnoxious odour of urine . I will suggest you to see a gynecologist for this . USG Pelvis is required and ruling out any sexually transmitted disease is equally important . Only after exact cause determination , treatment can be suggested . Take care. Dr. Shruti