What causes lower backpain?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
i have lower backpain which at other times is higher up in my back and not down in lower back
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Sonila Borici 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Causes to lower back pain.... Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for sharing your concern with XXXXXXX Your lower back pain might be related to: - uro-genital infection - GI tract problems - local back bones arthritis I'd suggest to run further tests: - urine analysis - complete blood profile - vaginal swab testing - abdominal ultrasound - back X-ray to determine the right diagnose for further specialized treatment. Meanwhile, I advise to: - apply warm clothing to the affected area - apply analgesic cream to the pain area - take multivitamins for bones and joint support - drink more water Hope it was of help! Dr.Sonila