What causes increased heart rates while on Inderal?
User rating for this question
I switched from atenolol 50 mg. once a day to inderal 160 mg once a day to control PVC's and PAC's and skipped beats. My heart rate was always between 60 and 65 on atenolol and now it runs around 100 bpm on inderal. Does this make sense or do I need a higher dose of inderal. I just had a heart XXXXXXX and everything was normal.
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: Advised to increase inderal dose.... Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX I have read your medical history and am glad to know that everything was normal with your heart XXXXXXX With regards to increased heart rates while on inderal, I'd suggest to increase the dose of inderal you are taking to 240 mg to keep your heart rate within the normal and acceptable range. Hope it was of help! Dr.Benard Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!
People also viewed
- Is it safe for me to have juvederm treatment
- Found red spots on my penis and foreskin after sex
- Glanzmann and high blood pressure
- Can ciprofloxacin taken for prostitis cause hoarse voice
- What can cause increased heart rate while climbing stairs
- What causes increased heart rate and palpitations
- What causes increased heart rates while on inderal
- Blood pressure patient go gym
- Do statins increase blood glucose readings
- Increased heart rate causes
- How to heal severe knee injury with pain and numbness
- Whats the highest blood pressure can go
- What causes heart murmurs and increased pulse rate
- Is pregnancy possible with lower abdominal pain and cramp
- Does giving blood raise the heart rate