What causes inability to retract your foreskin back over the glans and what is the treatment?

Almost 5 years back, I had a small inflamations on my forthskin because of tight underwears. (Before that my forthskin used to open the head of my penis used to come out, but the head was very sensitive like raw flesh) I applied some cream to the inflamation and it dried out and healed. But since then the forth skin of my penis became NON-elastic and the head doesnot come out anymore. I never bothered with that until I got married. Now while unprotected sex, the forthskin seems to cut, due to stretching and it burns like hell. While having sex with condom, I dont have any problem. But without condom my wife also tells whenever my semens hits her tract it gives her burning and it is painful for her also. It was so painful for her, that our frequency of having sex dropped, until we started using condoms again.
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 24 hours later
Brief Answer: Sexual Dysfunction Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for choosing XXXXXXX for your health related query. I think you are having inability to retract your foreskin back over the glans.This is called Phimosis if the inability is total , and Paraphimosis in case of partial difficulty. For normal sex, the skin has to be pulled back fully for penetration. Phimosis results in painful penetration and infection of glans beneath the skin, due to lack of hygiene. Your infection will be transmitted to your wife, causing discomfort, as reported by her. but if you wear a condom, the penis is able to penetrate . You need to consult a urologist . he will correct it by a minor surgical procedure, called Circumcision . It is a day procedure, done under local anaesthesia and need no hospitalization. Probable it is not due to tight underwears. Hope this helps. DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA