What causes hard lump right in inner crease of the right arm?

Apr 2014

Hi I have a hard lump right of the inner crease of my right arm that is about 5mm in size. It has been there for about 2 months and last week when I had a infection in my testicle the bump tripled in size and and got red. I just want to make sure it is nothing serious being that it is right where my lymph node would be.
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Testicular swelling need immediate attention. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX Hard lump in the inner crease of right arm may be due to many reasons.It may be due to enlarged lymph node,lipoma,neurofibroma etc.Exact nature of swelling can be confirmed by clinical examination and investigations. Testicular swelling and infection need immediate attention. It should be properly assessed by a surgeon. Colour doppler is very helpful in exact diagnosis.CT Scan can be done if needed. Swelling may be due to infection,fluid accumulation,tumour etc.Proper diagnosis can be done by clinical examination and ultrasonograhy and treatment depends accordingly. You also need routine hemogram and random blood sugar. Get well soon. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX