What causes frequent uriniation?

My wife has reported, frequent uriniation tendency since last 2 days? It might be because of sensitivity to condoms or soemthing else? She was not able to sleep yesterday as she was having this urge but actually no considerable urination.
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Bhagyashree.B 15 minutes later
Brief Answer: check for urine infection Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX Thanks for writing to healthcare magic. The symptoms are suggestive of urine infection. Condom sensitivity is more associated with vaginal symptoms and discharge. I would recommend a urine routine examination for infection. If present then she will require antibiotics. Please write back for more queries. Thanks Dr Bhagyashree