What causes fatigue with poor concentration and focus?

Jun 2014

hi, I feel exhausted and tired all the time. poor concentration and focus causing anxiety. Memory also decreasing. Not able to remember much. please help Thanks
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: Depression Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for choosing healthcare magic. I, Dr Abhishek Kapoor, would try to solve your problem. There are three basis symptoms seen in depressed patients: Low mood, easy fatiguability and loss of interest in activities. Besides them other features include poor appetite, poor concentration, sleep disturbance, anxiety symptoms, negative thoughts etc. You did not mention about your mood, but feeling tiredness or easy fatiguability, poor concentration, poor memory are towards underline depression. At age of 24 years, due to stressful life, chances of depression is very high. Treatment in depression depends upon the severity of depression whether it is mild, moderate or severe and for that mental status examination is important. I think, you should consult a psychiatrist for your mental examination. That would help you get over the problem. In case you need dose of antidepressant and benzodiazepine, psychiatrist would help you. I think with that answer would be satisfied. In case you need my help, you can consult me. Regards Dr. Abhishek Kapoor Psychiatrist