What causes continued fatigue and lethargy with numbness in hands and tingling in feet?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
I have been experiencing continued fatigue and lethargy. And I am experiencing numbness in my hands and tingling in my feet. Also, I feeling foggy cognitively and I just want to get rest all the time.
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sonila Borici 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please follow the suggestions below... Detailed Answer: Hi my dear, You are saying to experience fatigue and lethargy. You are also reporting anemia in your medical history. Please bare in mind that anemia can use being fatigued and lethargic. Being anxious would also aggravate such symptoms. Therefore, I'd suggest to: - get your anemia treated - start treatment for anxiety/depression - drink more water - eat healthy - do more physical activity (including walking, jogging in fresh air) All the best! Dr.Sonila Feel free to ask me other questions you might have