What causes constant cough with pimple in the back of throat?

Pediatrician
Question
My 4 1/2 yr old daughter has been coughing allot and I noticed she has a pimple in the back of her throat above the uvula. She had croup 2 weeks ago.
Posted Tue, 25 Mar 2014 in Child Health

Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 1 hour later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Constant cough sometimes leads to irritation of mucous membrane. Physical examination of chest will be required to see nature of cough.,if it is dry,productive,spasmodic I suggest you to get her examined by pediatrician for proper management. In the meantime give plenty of fluids. Give steam inhalation. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can help further. Wishing your child good health. God bless...