What causes burning sensation in stomach?
User rating for this question
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: continue medications for extended time Detailed Answer: Hello, I have read your query. The burning sensation in your stomach is due to gastritis. You need to continue the medicine pantocid for a week more or until the time your symptoms disappear. I would suggest you to take Capsule Pantocid 40mg once daily on empty stomach for a week more. Meanwhile, avoid spicy and high fatty food. Take yoghurt, butter milk, and tender coconut water daily. Get well soon.
People also viewed
- Burning sensation in stomach causes
- Smell burnt toast diagnosis
- Just peed but still feel like i have to pee third trimester
- What causes burning sensation in lower stomach
- What causes burning sensation in stomach after giving up alcohol
- Pain on right side subsides with bowel movement
- How to unblock my stomach
- Why does it feel like someone is squeezing my right testicle?
- What could cause stomach burning
- Does oxyelite cause diarrhea
- Feelings of pins and needles while sleeping
- I smoke and i feel like something is stuck in my throat
- What does it mean when your stomach stings on the inside
- What can be cause of stomach burning sensation
- Why does it feel like needles pokeing my spine