Noticed red marks and swelling on penis head. What medication and precaution should I take?

Dear doctors, I am suffering from infection on penis almost from last one month, But only noticed it 3 weeks back. Initially, doc recommended me: 1) Hifenac P tablet twice a day for 5 days 2) Augmentin Duo tablet twice a day for 3 days 3) used Candid B+ Neosporin creams for approx. 2 weeks Throughout these medicines, my problem kept on increasing. Then doc. recommended to eat FAS-3 Kit in addition to these creams. But of no help. There are red marks on my penis forehead and increasing on daily basis. Now there is little itchiness/pain also but not much. Now I am noticing swelling also. There is continuous green color discharge from the red marks. Also now I can see swelling and it is slowly increasing. Now, doc. has changed the creams and tablets. Below are the medicines, now I am taking since 1 day: 1) washing Penis with betadine twice a day. 2) After that, applying Candid cream/Lulifin Cream, twice a day 3) Zocon 200mg, once a week for 4 weeks 4) Oflox Oz tablet, twice a day for 3 days I am really scared. Kindly share your point of view..will it help? Also is there any specific precaution/diet I need to have...? does eating garlic helps??? or applying what thing? on the infected area?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012