What causes burning sensation during ejaculation after prostate cancer treatment?
User rating for this question
I have a burning sensation when I ejaculate, sometimes when I urinate, have been treated for Prostate Cancer had seeds inserted 23 months ago.
Posted Sun, 26 Jan 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: may be due to prostatitis Detailed Answer: HI,thanks for using healthcare magic Burning discomfort on ejaculation can be related to inflammation and/or infection of the prostate, urethara, epididymis but is most commonly related to the prostate. During arousal the prostate and the seminal vesicles are responsible for manufacture of the majority of the fluid that makes up the semen. The seminal vesicles are located behind the prostate gland. Prostatitis or inflammation of the prostate is most commonly associated with bacterial infection. Diagnosis requires physical examination (rectal examination to see if the prostate is inflamed). Investigations include a sample of urine, before and after prostatic massage. Imaging such as an ultrasound may also be requested. Treatment normally entails the use of antibiotics, normally for at least 4 weeks. You should consider visiting your doctor for an evaluation. I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
Follow-up: What causes burning sensation during ejaculation after prostate cancer treatment? 1 minute later
So you feel I should make a visit to my Urologist?
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 1 hour later
Brief Answer: yes Detailed Answer: Hi It would be best to visit him or her for an evaluation.
People also viewed
- Avodart and prostate cancer treatment
- What causes mysterious blood blisters
- Eligard for prostate cancer treatment
- Care for blood blister on labia
- Sanjeevan colour blindness treatment
- What causes burning sensation during ejaculation after prostate cancer treatment
- Casodex prostate cancer treatment
- Intermitent dull pain in testis
- Male wearing no underwear
- Blood blister burst hole groin
- Hard veins in scrotum
- Prostate cancer treatment
- Hypomotility sperm
- Bruise blood blister on eyelid
- Red itchy scaly scrotum