What causes burning sensation during ejaculation after prostate cancer treatment?

I have a burning sensation when I ejaculate, sometimes when I urinate, have been treated for Prostate Cancer had seeds inserted 23 months ago.
Posted Sun, 26 Jan 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: may be due to prostatitis Detailed Answer: HI,thanks for using healthcare magic Burning discomfort on ejaculation can be related to inflammation and/or infection of the prostate, urethara, epididymis but is most commonly related to the prostate. During arousal the prostate and the seminal vesicles are responsible for manufacture of the majority of the fluid that makes up the semen. The seminal vesicles are located behind the prostate gland. Prostatitis or inflammation of the prostate is most commonly associated with bacterial infection. Diagnosis requires physical examination (rectal examination to see if the prostate is inflamed). Investigations include a sample of urine, before and after prostatic massage. Imaging such as an ultrasound may also be requested. Treatment normally entails the use of antibiotics, normally for at least 4 weeks. You should consider visiting your doctor for an evaluation. I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
Follow-up: What causes burning sensation during ejaculation after prostate cancer treatment? 1 minute later
So you feel I should make a visit to my Urologist?
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 1 hour later
Brief Answer: yes Detailed Answer: Hi It would be best to visit him or her for an evaluation.