What causes an increased heart rate?

Cardiologist
Question
Hello I'm 26 yrs old female , have anxiety and panick attacks , seen a cardiologist and had echo ECGs blood work done all came back normal , I have high heart rate at times and have a few questions . What's a normal heart rate when walking around the house or the store lets say , mine is 110 and around 100 just standing still , and when I'm nervous it's even higher when I'm moving around , . I'm. Worried because I'm on my feel all day so i have two kids , can this weeken my heart ? My resting heart rate is 80s and in the 70s and 90 s when a anxious . Sometimes when I'm cleaning the house washing floors ext... I'll check my pulse and it's at 130 is that too hight ? I have metsprol but don't want to take it regularly because I neurally have Low bp 90/60 . And I'm constantly worried that any extension will hurt my heart ?!
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Controlling stress is crucial. Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your medical history and understood your concerns. It is normal to get heart heart as low as 80s, and it is higher when you are cleaning the hose or walking around the house or store or even when you are stressed. As you are reporting to have higher heart rates when stressed, it is crucial to control stress. Taking chamomile/valeriana tea can also help. With regards to using Metoprolol, you can use when your heart rates are higher than 150s. If you control stress, your heart rate will be lowered and less hurt will cause to your heart. Dr.Benard

Follow-up: What causes an increased heart rate? 29 minutes later
I actually paid again and wanted to know a second opinion from a deffirent doc , u have gave me great advice but it's always good to know a second opinion . And I also was told once that waking around the house ur heart rate should be 70-80 and mine is greatly higher so that concerns me and I'm on feet mostly all day and it can be at 110 and not hurt my heart that is a little hard to understand so I wanted to hear from another doctor and see what they say . When u asked a question another doctor was reviewing in , but it ended up you answering it , I really appreciate your advice and thank you. I paid again and would appreciate another opinion . When I asked the question another doctor was reviewing it but it still went back to you . how can I be redirected to another cardiologist ! Thanks again

Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 23 hours later
Brief Answer: Can close this thread to reopen another one... Detailed Answer: Hi, The only way your question would be redirected to another cardiologist is to close this thread and open another one. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Dr.Benard

Follow-up: What causes an increased heart rate? 8 hours later
Would I have to pay again ?

Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 42 hours later
Brief Answer: Can refer to "Report a problem" section... Detailed Answer: Hi, For your specific question, I suggest to refer to "Report a problem" section, where persons in charge will help you with your issue. Thank you for your patience. Dr.Benard

Follow-up: What causes an increased heart rate? 10 minutes later
Thank you ! Sorry again , I really do apriciate your advice . it is very helpful !

Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: We are here for a second opinion... Detailed Answer: Hi, We are here to give a second opinion. This is our main goal. Thank you for following! Dr.Benard