What causes allergy in back?

hello, is this XXXX. if it is or not i have got some allergies on my back and i don't know what it is?. if i send you the picture of how it looks would u be able to tell me what type of allergies it is?
Posted Mon, 17 Feb 2014 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Dry skin Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Sorry for the delay in my response. Dr Shah is not available right now. I am Dr Raju and I will be answering your query. I have seen the image you have sent. The skin appears more dry and complicated by keratosis due to the external irritants. Once the skin gets dry there appear cracks in the continuity wherein the dust and other irritants enter and lead to inflammation. I believe this is not serious, applying a simple Moisturizer lotion containing Aloe vera in it would solve the problem. Wish you good health. Regards,