What causes abdominal pressure after wearing jeans?

I ahve been having abdominal pressure when wearing jeans. It started in the bladder area so I went to a urologist that has given me medication to stop urination urgency he also checked inside my bladder. My primary care dr ordered a Sonigram and a CT scan that showed nothing. I then went to a Gynocologist who ordered an ultrasound with something that went inside and took pictures. She told me it cam back negetive. I went to a Gastro doctor that gave me a Colonoscpy everything turned out fine. What is my next step.
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: Kindly reply few questions Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Whalen, Kindly reply few questions so that I can answer your query, Do you have any associated symptoms like vomiting or loose stools or urinary complaints like pain during urination or burning urination or increased frequency of urination along with abdominal pressure symptom? Can you describe the exact location and characteristic of pain is it squeezing or dull aching type? Do you have any associated abnormal vaginal discharge? Please ask if you have more questions, and do write back with the answers so that I can guide you further. Awaiting your response. Regards Arif
Follow-up: What causes abdominal pressure after wearing jeans? 12 minutes later
I do not have vomiting I do not have loose stoools If I did not take the medication I would have frequent urination It is not actually a pain it is just always there I can feel my pants aganist my skin. Before the medication the pain was mostly in my bladder but now it is really not localized
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 8 hours later
Brief Answer: Could be neuropathic discomfort. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Whalen, I apologize for the late response; I was away from my computer due to unavoidable reasons. Coming back to your question, after analyzing your query and reply for my questions I feel the pressure symptom could be due to some neuroapathy, I have come to this conclusion as all the reports are normal. You have already undergone basic investigations required for the evaluation like ultrasound and CT scan. I feel you need some blood investigations like CBC-complete blood counts(to rule out anaemia, infection), TFT (thyroid function tests-to rule out thyroid abnormalities) and blood sugar evaluation. And I also advise you to visit a neurologist, who will be a better person to evaluate this condition. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!