What can cause a pulsating pain in rectum?

what can cause a pulsating pain in rectum..i have had it for about 4 seems to be better in the morning but worse after i eat..
Posted Thu, 22 Nov 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
The pulsating pain in the rectum indicates an inflammatory process there- it can be an infection or an ulcer.
This can be a manifestation of Irritable bowel syndrome as well.
You should get examined by a gastroenterologist at your locality, you would need a sigmoidoscopy and would need management accordingly.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!
Follow-up: What can cause a pulsating pain in rectum? 19 hours later
follow up also seems to be better when i take a bath or stand also..can either of these things also cause a slight nausea as well. the nausea or sour stomach only occurs breifly then goes away off and on throughout the day that has been for the last blood in stool...
Welcome back to HCM!
Nausea and sour stomach is unsual with rectal infection ulcer, you may be having dyspepsia in addition.
symptoms like that.
I hope the advise would be useful for you.
Wishing you a great health.