What can be the reason for constant pressure in stomach with very weak erections ?

Hi i'm a 30 year old male, i'm 6'2", 150 pounds and have been pretty healthy until this last year. I've been on antibiotics for six months after finding out i got chlymadia, it makes it even worse. I feel the chlymadia is gone although i feel constant pressure in my stomach and last week i pissed straight blood. I also can't get or maintain a erection for the life of me. Thoughts?
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 50 minutes later

Bright red blood just at the beginning of urination is suggestive of urine examination done which will show pus cells and protein in the urine.

If it is actually a urinary tract infection, then you need antibiotics to treat your problem.

For symptomatic relief, you need to have plenty of fluids as you are already taking and do take plenty of fresh cranberry juice.

Since you have already taken so many antibiotics, it is best to get a urine culture and sensitivity done to find out the best and effective antibiotic for you.

Another possible cause can be a renal or a urinary tract calculus which is lodged in the tract somewhere and due to the mucosal injury it is causing, slight bleeding is there. Sometimes blood in urine can be suggestive of something serious like malignancy but such things can be ruled out only after proper clinical examination and investigations.

For diagnosis, an ultrasound scan of lower abdomen is advisable.

After the diagnosis is made and cause is treated, you can concentrate on erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.

There are many methods and medicines that can help. Stopping alcohol and smoking ( if any), loosing extra weight, decreasing caffeine, etc also helps.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.