What can I do for lower stomach pressure?

Excellent

Psychiatrist
Question
Lower stomach pressure with vagina and bum pressure snow storm cabt go to drs
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Anjana Rao Kavoor 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: Further information requested Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing in to us. I would like to know a bit more in detail about your present problems. 1. Since when have your problems started? 2. Do you mean lower stomach pain related to passing urine and stools? 3. Are you having any pain during passing urine and stools? 4. Do you suffer from any sexual or gynecological problem? I understand that you are having a snow storm and can't meet a doctor. Please update me at the earliest and I will be glad to help you. Dr.A.Rao Kavoor

Follow-up: What can I do for lower stomach pressure? 2 minutes later
Started when i woke up no pains using the bathroom last week was treated for bactrial infection with cream also have been on an antibiotic for unrealated issue

Brief Answer: Please find detailed answer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing in with an update. The possible reasons for your discomfort may be: 1. You might be having constipation and not taking in enough water or fluids due to the extreme cold. You may try evacuating your bowels after drinking lukewarm water. 2. You may still be having the bacterial infection for which you are being treated with cream. You may discuss details about the cream prescribed and how the bacterial infection was diagnosed. Hope your query is answered. Please do write back if you have any doubts. Dr.A.Rao Kavoor

Is it an emergency situation

Answered by Dr. Anjana Rao Kavoor 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please find detailed answer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing in with an update. At the moment it does not seem like an emergency situation if you are not having any pain. However, you must take enough water and juices to prevent dehydration. If you are able to evacuate bowels and feel comfortable then constipation is the cause. If you start get pains and that is worsening with time then please seek immediate medical help. Wishing you good health. Dr.A.Rao Kavoor