What are the symptoms of pregnancy?
User rating for this question
How do a woman know when she is caring a baby
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. S Patra 37 minutes later
Brief Answer: DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to us. 1) If someone is pregnant or caring a baby, then first sign will be missed period if she is sexually active. 2) For confirmation of pregnancy, she needs to undergo one home pregnancy test soon after missed period and repeat the test after 1 week. 3) Pelvic Ultrasound scan and blood test for beta-hCG are more confirmatory investigations to rule out pregnancy. Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query. Wish your good health and take care yourself. Regards, Dr Soumen For future query, you can directly approach me through WWW.WWWW.WW
People also viewed
- Pseudoparkinsonism signs and symptoms
- Tubal ligation reversal procedure
- Purple ridge around penis
- Penis problems stomach sleeping
- What are the symptoms of cholestasis of pregnancy?
- What are the symptoms of molar pregnancy?
- Pulsating penis in vagina
- Light spotting post menopause
- Internal scan of ovaries
- What are normal pregnancy symptoms
- What are the major symptoms of pregnancy
- Puffy veins on penis
- Puffy swelling on penis
- What are the symptoms of ectopic pregnancy?
- Normal uterine lining thickness