What are the side effects of using endura mass?

What are the side effects of using weight gain powers like "EnduraMass" . Is it safe to use ?
Posted Sat, 23 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: All side effects listed sir; best for 3-6 months Detailed Answer: Hello and welcome sir. Thank you for writing to us. I shall surely help you by listing all the side effects of weight gain powders (eg. enduramass). They are: -Products contain small amounts of steroids, and with long-term use can reduce bone density leading to a number of bone-related conditions like osteoporosis, fragile bones, bone deformities, etc. -Long-term use can result in impotency -Can affect kidney function due to high amount of protein in it, which accumulates and damages the kidneys -High amount of sugar and corn syrup which can result in very high levels of blood sugar that can be potentially damaging to various organs -High sugar levels can lead to muscle damage and wasting -Can result in diabetes with long term use, and diabetics should strictly avoid it -Hormonal imbalances can result in symptoms like gynecomastia in males, and excessive facial hair growth in women -Reduced sexual desire -Premature ejaculation -Depression due to imbalance in hormone levels -Long-term liver damage and reduced function These are all the main effects of using weight gaining powders (eg. enduramass), which is why I would not advise to use it for more than a duration of 3-6 months. I hope you found my response both helpful and informative sir/madam. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help. Best wishes.