What are the negative and positive effects of swallowing male semen in a women?

Pls if while socking my wife leak my sparm and swlow it may be the nagetive and positive effect of it
Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 8 minutes later
Hi there, thanks for your query. There is no effect of swallowing semen of a healthy male. However, if the male has STD or fungal, bacterial, trichomonial or herpes infection, they are transmitted to his wife's mouth, lips, throat or even the stomach/intestine. Do not let your wife suck you if you have and genital infection. Dr. Rakesh Karanwal
Follow-up: What are the negative and positive effects of swallowing male semen in a women? 13 hours later
Does swallowing of sperm in any where helps the woman or increase affection between the two perties
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 3 hours later
Brief Answer: No harmful or beneficial effects on woman Detailed Answer: Hi there, Thanks for your query. Firstly, the fluid that comes out is called Semen, which contains- in addition to sperms- several types of proteins, minerals and enzymes. Hence, swallowing of sperms/Semen is HARMLESS. The contents of semen, including sperms, are readily digested in the stomach like any other food. THEREFORE, IT HAS NO BENEFICIAL OR HARMFUL EFFECTS, in any part of the woman's body. Oral sex is purely a personal preference. Further, affection between two partners, depends on several factors- personal, physical, psychological and emotional. LOVE AND AFFECTION DEPENDS ON THE EXTENT OF INTIMACY between the two partners. But, PLEASE REMEMBER THE GOLDEN RULE : intimacy, love and affection between the two partners INCREASE ONLY IF THE WOMAN ENGAGES IN oral sex (with swallowing of semen and sperms) VOLUNTARILY AND WITH ONLY FREE WILL. However, IF SHE IS FORCED OR EMOTIONALLY BLACKMAILED to perform oral sex and swallowing of sperms, AGAINST HER WISHES OR CONSENT, she will begin to dislike you and her love, affection for you will DECREASE. This is because some women consider oral sex as an insult and degrading, but still perform it unwillingly, ONLY FOR THE SAKE OF MAINTAINING HARMONY AND LOVE BETWEEN the two. Please ask her frankly, if she does it willing and ALSO enjoys doing it. If she does, then it is OK. BUT NEVER INSIST OR FORCE HER TO DO IT IF SHE IS NOT IN THE MOOD perform oral sex. Hope I have addressed to your concerns to your complete satisfaction and you find my response helpful and informative. I will be happy to answer further queries, if any. Take care, Dr. Rakesh Karanwal