What are the interaction of tamoxifen with meloxicam, probiotics and herbal remedies?

interaction with meloxicam, probiotics, -herbal remedies such as curcumin,high potency B complex,cetirizine Vit.D3 and Fish OIl
Posted Wed, 26 Jun 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rajiv K Khandelwal 1 hour later

Thank you for your query.

I am afraid you are asking a very difficult question. Drugs like taxmoxifen have not been used so extensively and there is hardly any literature on their interaction with probiotics and herbal remedies. Black cohosh, grapefruit and wheat germ extract are known to increase the efficacy of tamoxifen but it is of insignificant value. No interaction has been reported for B complex vitamin and vitamin D3.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction. Please feel free to revert back in case you need any further clarifications or would like to share more facts.

Wishing you all the best.

Rajiv K Khandelwal