What are the findings from the report?

Gastroenterologist
Question
hi Dr XXXXXXX sir please refer to attached reports and help me as soon as possible I'm Sooo worried about it...
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detailed answer given below Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for posting your query. I went through the attached reports. As per the report, you are negative for HBsAg, HBeAg and antiHBe. And you are positive for HBV DNA and the viral load is 876 IU/ml. This indicates you are still having some amount of Hepatitis B virus in your body. I would like to know what your anti HBs , antiHbc Ig M are? (If we have had communicated earlier kindly post that link also ) Kindly get back to me with these information. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini

Follow-up: What are the findings from the report? 14 minutes later
Hi sir. I got to know 1 n half year back that i had hepatitis B n taken medicine LIVE 52 HB for 3Months... so please refer to attached of my old report which I tested 1 and half year back.. n please tell me whether this can be cured completely....?

Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detailed answer given below Detailed Answer: Hi, You might be having occult infection / hepatitis B reactivation. You need to get AntiHBc IgM and total and anti HBs test done. Kindly get back to me with the test reports and I will discuss with you what has to be done next. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini