What are the findings from the pelvic ultrasound report?

Question
Could someone explain these pelvic ultrasound findings for me? IMPRESSION: Calcifications again seen posterior to the endometrium, stable. Examination is otherwise normal and unchanged. Unchanged US. Looks fine. All reports look good. Infrequent menses is OK.
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 in Vaginal and Uterus Health

Answered by Dr. Suleman Muhammad 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Your Report is Ok Detailed Answer: Dear XXXX! Welcome To Health Care Magic! By looking at your report It seems to me your doctor prescribed you a second ultrasound after a previous one to look at changed in your uterus. There is a calcification(calcium deposition) of an area of your uterus and your doctor was suspecting that you might have some cancer. because some research says that there might be some association of calcification and cancer in uterus. (Although a recent research rejected it). So your doctor prescribed a repeat ultrasund to exclude cancer suspecion and if it was cancer it should increase in size but as your report says and I quote => Calcifications again seen posterior to the endometrium, stable. Examination is otherwise normal and unchanged. => Unchanged US. Looks fine. so it means there is no change from previous one and this calcification is benign (normal) for you. The last sentence "Infrequent menses is OK" means either you complain her of infrequent menses or she asked about it and you said it is ok. So In Summary your doctor was excluding any cancer inside your uetreus and this report shows there is no cancer. Hope this is what you were looking for. If you have further query do let me know :) or otherwise kindly close this question and rate my answer. Thank You