What are the chances of pregnancy after fingering with sperms cleaned from hands?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Dec 2012
Dec 2012

Question
Ok so i'm an 18 year old college student. I've sat through all the sex ed classes in high school and i have no intention of going all the way with a man, however my Bf and i have recently gone rather far and i'm starting to worry. Last night we were in the back of his car and he had cum in his pants, i'd kept a good amount of space between us while he did, however after he had cum he used his hand to clean himself off and well... i licked his hand clean after. I know that shouldn't cause me any problems, but what follows worried me. We do this thing where if one of us gets to cum then so does the other and it was my turn. My question is, Having licked his hand clean and the fact that it was well below freezing, because he fingered me after, could i get pregnant? I'm probably worrying over nothing, but I have my whole life ahead of me and i don't want to be a mother just yet.
Posted Mon, 2 Dec 2013 in Birth Control

Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Do not think that should get you pregnant Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for posting on our forum, I must say you are probably worry over nothing and it is virtual impossible to get pregnant as such as they are a lot of factors that will not favor your boyfriend's sperms from getting up to your uterus for fertilization of your egg (ovum) to take place. I will say do not get worried as I am positive that pregnancy is far fetched. Also, wish to encourage you to have a condom at hand, because so long as you keep playing around with your boyfriend, one day you will have to go in for the sex and that should not happen when you do not have a condom handy as your chances of getting pregnant will then be increased. Just be patient till your next expected period. If you do not see, do not panic (as stress alone my cause your period to skip). Please try "playing safe" with your boyfriend and everything will be alright. Hope this helps and wish you the best. Dr. Nsah