What are the chances of getting pregnant with follicular study showing endometrial thickness 7.5mm?

Question
i am having PCOS my doctor gave me fertyl tablets from day2 to day6 and glycomet very everyday twice and folic acid once every day. i am undergoing follicular study on 12th day my right ovary is cystic and my left ovary had multiple small follicles and endometrial thickness is 7.5mm. Again i had an ultrasound on 14th day same multiples small follicles and endometrial thickness was 8.2mm & pod collection was minimal what is my chances of getting pregnant in this cycle
Posted Sun, 15 Dec 2013 in Infertility Problem

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: Chances of pregnancy is very less. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Considering your scan findings I am sorry to say its difficult for you to get pregnant in this cycle. If you were my patient I would have given you treatment for ovarian cyst and then stimulated you with ovulation induction. Other option for you is Laparoscopy and ovarian drilling, which I feel is ideal in your case if your married life was more than 1 year. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!

Follow-up: What are the chances of getting pregnant with follicular study showing endometrial thickness 7.5mm? 8 minutes later
My doctor said that with one ovary with no cyst i have chances of getting pregnant without a laparoscopy

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 17 hours later
Brief Answer: laparoscopy ovarian drilling is helpful Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I apologize for the late response; I was away from my computer due to unavoidable reasons. Coming back to your question, yes you do have chances of getting pregnant even without laparoscopy, but considering the presence of ovarian cyst and polycystic ovaries my suggestion is you can go be more benefited with laparoscopic ovarian drilling. Also your response for ovulation induction with clomiphene citrate is not good. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!