Weak ejaculation. Been taking nano leo capsules with no effect. What medicine is right?

I have problem of premature ejaculation and dont get strong erections. I have been taking taking nano leo capsules from past 15 days but no effect . Is it the right medicine for my problem? If not can you suggest some other medicine?
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 5 hours later
Hi there.

Thank you for posting your question. I will do my best to help you. Before I can however, I need to know the following:

(1) How long can you have intercourse for before you ejaculate? Seconds? Minutes?
(2) Are you in a stable relationship?
(3) Can you recognise your "point of no return" when you just know that you will ejaculate in seconds if stimulation continues?

Nano Leo is a wast of time.

Dr Andrew Rynne.