Watery sperm, premature ejaculation. How can this be treated?

Hello, I have watery sperm and ejaculate very quickly. What is the cure for this?
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 6 hours later

Hi there. Thank you for posting your question with XXXXXXX I will do my best to help you.

The quality of your sperm, watery or otherwise, is something that can vary from time to time for no particular reason. In any case there is nothing that you can do about it so I suggest that you simply ignore it.

Premature ejaculation is a "relative" term. Timing of ejaculation is a skill that anyone can learn given enough practice.

I hope that I have answered your questions fully and been of some help. If you have anymore questions please contact me again anytime.

Dr Andrew Rynne.