Wants to do blood test for thyroid. Taking levothyroxine sodium. Medication to be taken before or after test?

I need to do Blood test for Thyroid . When can I take the mediCion befor the test or after? Thank uEa levothyroxine sodium 75mcg tabs
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. V. Kumaravel 7 hours later

I do understand that you are taking levothyroxine 75mcg for probable hypothyroidism. It is preferable to get your Free T 4 and TSH checked and the medication has to be taken after the test.

I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no further queries.